Your registration rate is all inclusive! This is different from almost all other conferences because it includes not only your conference registration, but your lodging and all your meals for the duration of the event. See all that is included below:
- Conference Registration
- 2 Nights Lodging with standard accommodations (Wednesday and Thursday Nights - see below)
- 2 Breakfast Buffets (Thursday and Friday)
- 2 Lunch Buffets (Wednesday and Thursday)
- 1 Boxed Lunch (Friday)
- 2 Plated Dinners (Wednesday and Thursday)
- 2 Hosted Before-Dinner Receptions and 2 After-Dinner Hospitality Functions (Wednesday and Thursday)
- 4 Refreshment Breaks (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
For additional information, see Frequently Asked Questions.
Please review our Code of Conduct.
Utility / Government Representatives:
- $900 / $1,000 after December 31, 2021
All Other Attendees:
- $1,000 / $1,100 after December 31, 2021
All registrations and additions (extra night, guest(s), etc.) must be paid in full by February 28, 2022 in order to guarantee your conference registration and lodging. Any reservations not paid by this date may be subject to cancelation.
Standard Guest Room - (most rooms are 2 Queen Beds)
(Two nights (Wed & Thurs) included in registration)
Guest rooms include:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Direct TV
- Flat screen LCD TV
- Single serve coffee machines
Add Tuesday Night
$200 -- Please reserve before February 1, 2022
Conference Attendees Staying Off-Site
-$300 -- Subtract $300 from above costs. This includes your conference registration, meals, breaks and receptions, but no lodging.
Add a Guest/Spouse
$250 -- This price includes sharing a room, all meals and the receptions but does not include conference session attendance. (Note: If adding more than one guest, there will be an additional charge of $17 per person per night to cover the cost of breakfast.)
Full refunds minus a $75 cancellation fee will be provided for all cancellation requests received by January 31st, 2022. No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after January 31st, but substitutions are welcome until 24 hours prior to the event.