Your registration rate is different from almost all other conferences because it includes not only your conference registration, but your lodging and all your meals. See all that is included below:
- Conference Registration
- 2 Nights Lodging with standard accommodations (Wednesday and Thursday Nights - see below)
- 2 Breakfast Buffets (Thursday and Friday)
- 3 Lunch Buffets (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
- 2 Plated Dinners (Wednesday and Thursday)
- 2 Hosted Before-Dinner Receptions and After-Dinner Hospitality Functions (Wednesday and Thursday)
- 4 Refreshment Breaks (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
For additional information, see Frequently Asked Questions.
Utility / Government Representatives:
- Early Bird: $750; Register by November 17, 2017
- Regular: $850; Register by January 19, 2018
- After January 19, 2018: $1,050
All Other Attendees:
- Early Bird: $850 Register by November 17, 2017
- Regular: $950 Register by January 19 2018
- After January 19, 2018: $1,150
Note: Payment must be received within 30 days of registration or you will be subject to the current registration rate at the time of payment if rates have increased.
Hotel rates increase substantially on April 1, 2018. All registration rates will increase after March 1, 2018.
Standard Guest Room – One King Bed/Two Queen Beds
(Two nights included in registration)
Generously over-sized and comfortable, these guest rooms feature one king bed or two queen beds are designed with a rich, warm color palette that captures the essence of Wine Country. Each guest room includes:
- Large chair with ottoman
- Work desk with ergonomic leather chair
- Two-line phones with voicemail and speakerphone
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- 32” flat screen HDTV
- Single Cup Tea/Coffee Maker with Lavazza Italian Coffee
- Mini-refrigerators available upon request
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- All linen and bedding in guest rooms is available for purchase
Enjoy items from the Hilton Serenity collection in each guest room. This room offers Serenity Bed complete with down-filled comforter and Touch of Down pillows. The Serenity bath collection also features luxurious Peter Thomas Roth bath amenities.
Add Tuesday Night
$200 - Standard Accommodations
Conference Attendees Staying Off-Site
-$300 -- Subtract $300 from above costs. This includes your conference registration, meals, breaks and receptions, but no lodging.
Add a Guest/Spouse
$180 -- This includes all their meals and the receptions and they share the room with you but do not attend conference sessions. (Note: if you add Tuesday night, breakfast is not included for your guest, but may be purchased separately at the hotel restaurant.)
There will be no refunds offered after March 15, 2018.