Your registration rate is different from almost all other conferences because it includes not only your conference registration, but your lodging and all your meals. See all that is included below:
- Conference Registration
- 2 Nights Lodging with standard accommodations (Wednesday and Thursday Nights - see below)
- 2 Breakfast Buffets (Thursday and Friday)
- 3 Lunch Buffets (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
- 2 Plated Dinners (Wednesday and Thursday)
- 2 Hosted Before-Dinner Receptions and After-Dinner Hospitality Functions (Wednesday and Thursday)
- 4 Refreshment Breaks (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
For additional information, see Frequently Asked Questions.
Utility / Government Representatives:
- Early Bird: $750; Register by December 31, 2017
- Regular: $850; Register by March 1, 2018
- After March 1, 2018: $1,050
All Other Attendees:
- Early Bird: $850 Register by December 31, 2017
- Regular: $950 Register by March 1, 2018
- After March 1, 2018: $1,150
Note: Payment must be received within 30 days of registration or you will be subject to the current registration rate at the time of payment if rates have increased.
Select a lodging option from the list below. Hotel rates increase substantially on April 1, 2018. All registration rates will increase after March 1, 2018.
Standard Guest Room – One King Bed/Two Queen Beds
(Two nights included in registration)
Generously over-sized and comfortable, these guest rooms feature one king bed or two queen beds are designed with a rich, warm color palette that captures the essence of Wine Country. Each guest room includes:
- Large chair with ottoman
- Work desk with ergonomic leather chair
- Two-line phones with voicemail and speakerphone
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- 32” flat screen HDTV
- Single Cup Tea/Coffee Maker with Lavazza Italian Coffee
- Mini-refrigerators available upon request
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- All linen and bedding in guest rooms is available for purchase
Enjoy items from the Hilton Serenity collection in each guest room. This room offers Serenity Bed complete with down-filled comforter and Touch of Down pillows. The Serenity bath collection also features luxurious Peter Thomas Roth bath amenities.
Upgraded Guest Room with Lanai – One King Bed/Two Queen Beds
This upgraded, oversized guestroom has a lovely Lanai overlooking the pool. The Lanai deck features a patio table with an umbrella and patio chairs. They also connect to neighboring Lanai rooms. These guest rooms offer the same amenities as our standard guest rooms, however the king Lanai room also features:
Upgraded Executive Junior Suite – One King Bed
With 500 square feet of space and vaulted ceilings, you’ll feel right at home in our Executive Junior Suites. These rooms offer the same amenities as our standard rooms, plus the following amenities, as well:
Add Tuesday Night
$180 - Standard Accommodations
$220 - Upgraded Accommodations
Conference Attendees Staying Off-Site
-$300 -- Subtract $300 from above costs. This includes your conference registration, meals, breaks and receptions, but no lodging.
Add a Guest/Spouse
$180 -- This includes all their meals and the receptions and they share the room with you but do not attend conference sessions.
There will be no refunds offered after March 15, 2018.